Report Excel Template
Simple & Effective
Design print templates using excelThe purpose of the introduction of the "Report Excel Template" module allows system administrators to create excel export templates and excel reports in the simplest way, system administrators do not need to know odoo programming can still create. Excel export templates, excel reports according to your wishes.
To make it easier to understand, I will take a specific Create menu: Remember to clickexample, export the purchase order to excel according to the form:
Step 1: Create an excel template
Step 2: Configure
Note: To configure, turn on debug mode.
1. Go to menu: Setup/Technology/Report/Excel Report
2. Create a new excel report
Don't forget to upload the template cell file.
- Meaning of each column
3. Go to create a printed menu in the purchase order:
Create menu: Remember to click "Add print button in menu".
That's it :)
Let's do a test print :)
And results :)
It's really simple, isn't it? ï Next do the report
II. Excel export report
For example: Sales report
1. Create a sample file:
2. Create a new Excel report
It's done ï.
Let's see the results ï
It's done ï isn't it simple?
For any supports or questions, please contact me via:
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.