Employee Time-off Report in Excelby Suhaib Khateeb http://firstname.lastname@example.org
• Time Off (hr_holidays)
|Lines of code||147|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
Employee leave/Time-off report with all the required details
in MS Excel format (XLSX)
Header Fields: From Date, To Date, Company Name.
Fields: Employee, Position, Phone, Email, Department, Status, Create Date, Created by, Leave from, To, Leave Days, Description, Allocated Leave, Used Leave, Remaining Leave
- Report Parameters: From Date, To Date
- Configuration : There is not much configuration, just install the module and give security rights according to your needs in the menu (Timeoff Report), model (sak_employee_timeoff_report)
- Menu Full Path: Timeoff / Reporting / Timeoff Report
- Other Module Needed: "Report_xlsx"
Contact for Support / customization
If you need any help or want more additional features,
you may contact through e-mail at
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.