Sale Automatic Workflowby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Sodexis https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Community Apps Dependencies||Show|
|Lines of code||830|
|Versions||16.0 10.0 13.0 12.0 9.0 14.0 8.0 11.0 15.0|
Sale Automatic Workflow
Create workflows with more or less automatization and apply it on sales orders.
A workflow can:
- Apply default values:
- Packing Policy (partial, complete)
- Shipping Policy (prepaid, manual, postpaid, picking)
- Invoice On (ordered quantities, shipped quantities)
- Set the invoice’s date to the sale order’s date
- Set a sales team
- Apply automatic actions:
- Validate the order (only if paid, always, never)
- Send order confirmation mail (only when order confirmed)
- Create an invoice
- Validate the invoice
- Confirm the picking
This module is used by Magentoerpconnect and Prestashoperpconnect. It is well suited for other E-Commerce connectors as well.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.