Sales commissionsby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/commission , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/commission
|Lines of code||2163|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 16.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 12.0|
This module adds the function to calculate commissions in sales orders.
Commission lines assigned to sales order lines will be passed to the corresponding invoice lines.
Creating settlements directly from the sales order lines is outside the scope of this module.
This module depends on the account_commission module.
Table of contents
For adding commissions on sales orders:
- Go to Sales > Orders > Quotations.
- Edit or create a new record.
- When you have selected a partner, each new quotation line you add will have the agents and commissions set at customer level.
- You can add, modify or delete these agents discretely clicking on the icon with several persons represented, next to the “Commission” field in the list. This icon will be available only if the line hasn’t been invoiced yet.
- If you have configured your system for editing lines in a popup window, agents will appear also in this window.
- You have a button “Regenerate agents” on the bottom of the page “Order Lines” for forcing a recompute of all agents from the partner setup. This is needed for example when you have changed the partner on the quotation having already inserted lines.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Davide Corio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joao Alfredo Gama Batista <email@example.com>
- Sandy Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Giorgio Borelli <email@example.com>
- Daniel Campos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <email@example.com>
- Nicola Malcontenti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aitor Bouzas <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Manuel Calero
- Aung Ko Ko Lin
- Yoshi Tashiro
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/commission project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.