Sales Team Members Access to Sales Order of Teamby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||16|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Sales Team Members Access to Team Sales Order
Quotations and Sales Order Access by Sales Team Member in Odoo
Team Sales Order Access in Odoo
Access Sales Team Member Sales Orders
This app allows your sales team members to have access to sales quotation and sales order of team members.
- This module allows team members in the same team to have read/modify access to sales quote and sales order.
- This module provides the sales team access to record each other's sales team. In absence of any team member other team members of the same team can still access, work and communicate with your customers.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Sales Menu (Backend)
Sales Teams Menu
Sales Teams List View
Sales Teams Form View
Sales Menu (Backend)
Sales Order of Team Members
Gordon Owens and Toni Rhodes is in same sales team and they are working as Sales person in company.
You can see here Gordon Owens and Toni Rhodes is in same sales team so when Toni Rhodes logged in as sales person he can able to see quotations/sales order of Gordon Owens as well.
Sales Orders Form View - Order Belongs to Harry
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.