Activity Notificationby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||364|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
The main purpose of the activity notification is to announce the arrival of the meeting time. another purpose of this module to make one aware of facts or occurrences before the due date. This module will help to send a notification before and after the activity due date. You can notify your salesperson/customer before or after the activity is done. Suppose you want to notify your salesperson for a meeting before the due date of the meeting so you can set a schedule into 'schedule activity' in the chatter of any form of view.
Set "Due Activity Notification" to True form settings. The date will be compared with the Date Deadline set of activity. If Tick "On Due Date" then the user of activity whose deadline date is the same as the current date will be notified. If days after the due date are entered, then the user of overdue activity whose ( deadline date + after due days entered ) is the same as the current date will be notified. If days before the due date are entered, then a user of upcoming activity whose ( deadline date - before due days entered ) is the same as the current date will be notified.
Schedule action "Missed Activity Notification", set execution days and execution time as per requirement.
Schedule Activity from any form of view.
Create Activity and Set salesperson/customer whom you want to assign. This Assigned to user will get activity Due notification as per settings.
Email sent to assigned to salesperson/customer if the activity is due as per configuration settings.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.