Approve Signup Users module manage user signup approval process, the admin can approve or reject the account request of the user. This module provides approval or rejects functionality for all new users after sign up. This module provides security to avoid fake user so the first verified user and then activated that account. Once the account is approved or rejects the user gets an email notification. Only approved users can log in into the website & restricted users can't log in.
General Setting: Select the "Free sign up" option.
User has to fill sign up form, In from write details like email, name & password after that press 'Sign up' button.
Once the user clicks on the signup page, it will show a message. after that, The administrator gets the user's details and can approve or reject the user.
After signup, If the user till not approved by the admin or manager and the user tried to login then it will show a message like below.
Admin can see
a list of new
1) Need Approval: This state means admin has to "Approve" or "Reject" new signup user Or Admin can reverify users using the 'Set To Draft' button.
2) Approve: After pressing that user gets an email notification for approval and the user can log-in in odoo.
3) Reject: After pressing that user gets an email notification for rejection and the user can't log-in in odoo.
If admin approves the user then the user can log in otherwise not, here we take user 'Test User 1' and approve that.
The approved user email looks like below.
After getting approval user can log in in odoo. Here Test User 1 login screen looks like below.
Admin can reverify users using the 'Set To Draft' button.
If admin rejects the user then the user can't log in, admin can reject users based on information. here we take user 'Test User 1' and reject that.
The user gets email notification for rejection.
If the user tries to login after rejected by the administrator then it will display an alert message like below.
Admin can change email template content.
The user approves template looks like below.
The user rejection template looks like below.
Version 15.0.2 | Released on : 3rdMay 2022
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.