Auto Timesheet Create | Attendance Time-sheet Creation | Generate Employee Timesheet | Timesheet Makerby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||140|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 16.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Auto Timesheet Create
This module useful to create Timesheet automatically based on attendance. Sometimes in some cases, we need to create Timesheet automatically when an employee can not able to fill timesheet like workers, out office staff. Our module has a feature to enable an employee so that the employee's timesheet will be auto-filled for him based on attendance. You need to defined project and task in timesheet configuration for common, you can also be assigned a project or task inside the employee if you want to create Timesheet for an employee on other projects that also possible with this option. When timesheet will be created by automation schedule it will take project or task from configuration or employee.
Configure project and task in employee or configuration.
Enable auto timesheet option inside the employee.
You can customize automatically scheduler and execute as you want in a day, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc.
After scheduler execution, it will check attendance and create timesheet based on that. It will save the reference of attendance so next time that attendance will not be calculated.
Enabled auto timesheet employee attendance.
Timesheet created from attendance, you can see the list view of that.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.