Website Blog Custom Tabby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||490|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Website Blog Custom Tab
Do you want to create dynamic blog tabs? Currently, in odoo, you can't create dynamic custom tabs in the blog. This module is useful to create and add a dynamic tab in any blog without any technical knowledge. You have 5+ attractive styles to present tabs. You can create many tabs in each blog. You can modify the created blog tabs. Admin can active/deactivate blog tabs easily. cheers!
Go to configuration, "Blog Custom Tab".
Press the "Create" button to create a blog custom tab, select the tab name, write content or paste HTML code & tick "Active" to visible that tab.
You can create a tab from a particular blog using "Add a line".
After one wizard opens, you can search, select & create tab from here.
In the website, you can select different tab styles.
Blog tab style-1 looks like below.
Blog tab style-2 looks like below.
Blog tab style-3 looks like below.
Blog tab style-4 looks like below.
Blog tab style-5 looks like below.
Blog tab style-6 looks like below.
You can set tabs main heading from the configuration.
Tabs main heading on the website.
When you create a tab tick "Global" to make global that tab and you can choose an icon for tab.
Choose an icon from the icon picker.
Paste copied icon name and save it.
Global tab and other tabs with an icon.
You can add tabs for a particular blog.
In the website, it displays the selected tabs.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.