XML Dynamic Global Exportby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||429|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
XML Dynamic Global Export
Do you want to export an XML report based on your own structure(requirements)? Do you want to make an export for any model(object) of odoo? Do you want to select your own fields for export output? Do you want to export your own custom template? So here you are! We have made a fantastic tool to export data in XML with your own data format and without any technical skill, You just need to select models and fields and that's it. You can export any type of model(object) and related fields of the model. You can also export some special odoo fields like one2many, many2many, many2one very easily. Cheers!
Workflow of XML dynamic global export.
Go to "Dynamic Action".
You can see "Action List" in dynamic action.
Press the "Add Action" button in the appropriate model, here you can select the appropriate model and you can write the name for the download file. "Add a line" used for add fields which you want in export, No 1 and No 2 button use you can see in below screenshots.
Here the user can make the structure in one to many field types using that button, here the No 1 button used for that and Select appropriate lines for one to many and field.
Users can make the structure in many to one field types using that button, here the No 2 button used for that and Select appropriate lines for many to one and field.
Go to action and select purchase details for the export XML file.
Select file format option "XML" for export data in XML.
After press on the "Apply" button, you can download your file.
XML exported file looks like below.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.