Internal Category To Ecommerce Category Managementby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||249|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Internal Category To E-commerce Category Management
Category Management is the collaborative process of organizing categories as independent business units. Many shops have troubling to manage product categories with the e-commerce category. So that's why we create a module to manage your product internal category with the e-commerce category. Mainly this module divided into two parts,
1) For already created product internal category sync with e-commerce Category.
2) For those product categories which will be made in the future.
This module will help you to add the product categories to the e-commerce categories. If you have lots of products and you want to set e-commerce Category in one click so you can do that thing with this module. You can auto-sync with the e-commerce category while you create a new product category. While you linked all products category with the corresponding e-commerce category, that time, you can also enable the option 'Linked all products with corresponding e-commerce category' default for all products in one click.
Go to users and tick "Merge Internal Category To Ecommerce".
Now go to the "Merge Ecommerce" Category".
After that one popup will open and select 'Create all remaining categories on Ecommerce' then you can see the remaining categories list.
You can add or remove categories from the list and click 'Apply' so all selected categories added in the e-commerce category.
E-commerce category created from the internal category.
If you select 'Linked all products with the corresponding Ecommerce category' then one checkbox 'Default check Available in Ecommerce option in product' will be visible, this checkbox used to check option 'Available in Ecommerce' in a product, and click 'Apply' then all products category and Ecommerce category will be linked.
Ecommerce category linked.
Goto e-commerce config setting there is a two different option for merge internal category with Ecommerce category as like. 1)Sync new product category with e-commerce category & 2)Auto sync new product with e-commerce category
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.