Export Stock To Google Sheetby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||171|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Export Product Stock To Google Sheet
This module helps in the stock analysis. You can export product stock to the google sheet for all products in stock. You can export product stock to the google sheet using a cronjob or manually from the button. You have many options to export product stock to the google sheet like all products, specific products, quantity on hand & domain wise. Here you can make user-defined filters for export product stock. You can quickly search all products with details in an easy way.
Go to inventory settings and you can choose any option in export product stock to the google sheet-like, all products, specific products, quantity on hand & domain wise.
For specific products, you can choose any product.
In the domain option, you can choose a domain from that.
Go to the settings => technical => user-defined filters to make the user-defined filter.
Write the filter name and select model, you can make dynamic domain here & write sort like below.
For export using a cron job, active the developer mode & go to scheduled action.
Write an action name and select model & set execution time.
The excel sheet looks like below.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 19 th November 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- Yes, you need to install 'gspread' & 'oauth2client' libraries.
- It will export 5500-6000 variants per day.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.