Import Purchase Order Lines from CSV/Excel fileby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||539|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Import Purchase Order Lines from CSV/Excel file
This module is useful to import Purchase Order Lines from CSV/Excel. You can import custom fields from CSV or Excel.
First, you need to tick the "Import Purchase order lines" group to import the Purchase order lines.
"Import Purchase Order Lines" button in RFQ/Purchase order form view.
When you click the "Import Purchase Order Lines" menu, the wizard will open and it looks like below.
Success message looks like below it shows successfully imported records and also provides a list of unimported records with row number in sheet and relative details of data invalidation.
The following purchase order lines are imported.
|Column||Purchase Order Line Model||Field Name||Description||Required|
|A||Purchase (purchase.order.line)||Product||Define the Product.||Yes|
|B||Purchase (purchase.order.line)||Description||Define the Description.||Yes|
|C||Purchase (purchase.order.line)||Quantity||You have to write a Quantity here.||No|
|D||Purchase (purchase.order.line)||Unit of Measure||Take the same name as ERP in the "UOM".||Yes|
|E||Purchase (purchase.order.line)||Unit Price||You have to write a Unit Price here.||Yes|
|F||Purchase (purchase.order.line)||Taxes||Taxes are separated by comma(,). You have to provide tax here.||No|
|G||Purchase (purchase.order.line)||Delivery Date||Define the Delivery Date.||Yes|
|H||Purchase (purchase.order.line)||Custom Fields||You can import custom fields from here. Please go to the "Custom Fields" tab for more details.||No|
Don't remove the column from the sample sheet given, you can leave an empty column if the column is not the required type. You can see the table above for that.
2) Don't change the sample sheet column sequence.
3) Please don't use excel if you don't know the very well sheet formatting which is given in the sample sheet. Use CSV for hassle-free import without format issue. If you want to use excel and want to clear the format then please check this video.
4)Add Custom Fields or Non-Exist Standard odoo fields at the end, For adding those fields pls check the custom fields section.
Your CSV file format must match like below.
Your Excel file format must match like below.
Purchase order line import from CSV sheets with many2many & char fields.
Your CSV file must match like below and add custom fields after the last column.
Purchase order line import from Excel sheets with many2many & char fields.
Your Excel file must match like below and add custom fields after the last column.
Custom Fields / Non Existing Standard Fields
Do you want to import fields which is created by any custom modules, odoo studio, or standard odoo fields which are not present inside the sample sheet provided in the module? You can add all those kinds of fields in the sheet at the end after the sample sheet fields it means from column "H".
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.