Leave Notificationsby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Time Off (hr_holidays)
|Lines of code||491|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 16.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Feeling difficult to managed leaves request and response in odoo? Here we are with leave notification. This module will help you to give notification emails to the employee and manager. It will send a notification email to the manager on leave request. It will send a response email of approval or rejection to the employee. So the manager and employee get notification instant.
Tick "Enable Automatic Leave Summary" and choose weekly, monthly or both to send leaves email.
Leave request list view with total leaves.
Now we run schedule actions.
As per configuration leave email sent.
Assign Work Email to employee, employee will get leave reply on this email. Set Manager of employee, this manager will receive leave request email. e.g Hr Manager.
For Hr Manager set Work Email, he will get leave request on this email. Employee will leave reply from this email.
Leave Request created by Employee.
Hr Manager got leave request email from employee, with leave details mentioned. On "View Leave" button click, he will redirected to that leave request.
Hr Manager can see leave request. He can either approve or refuse request.
On "Approve" button click, leave is approved.
Employee get reply from Hr Manger about leave approval.
If Hr Manager refused any leave.
Employee get email notification about refusal of leave request.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.