Auto Parts Baseby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||527|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Auto Parts Base
In automobile shops have numerous auto parts there is no count for parts and it's variants that's the way it is quite difficult to manage into the shop. So that's why we created a model that will help you to manage it. This module will help to manage an auto part by make, model, year, type. You can also assign vehicles in auto parts product variants so it will become very easy to find the product using vehicle details. In this module provide two groups for user and manager so you can easily apply access rights for user and manager. This is very clean and transparent so the user can easily understand how it works.
Select Auto Parts user or Auto parts manager.
Auto Parts Type Menu and tree view.
Auto Parts type form view.
Auto Parts make menu and tree view.
Auto Parts make form view.
Auto Parts Model menu and tree view.
Auto Parts Model group by.
Auto Parts Model form view.
Auto Parts year menu and tree view.
Auto Parts year form view.
Vehicle menu and tree view.
Vehicle group by.
Vehicle form view.
Vehicles tab in product variant form view.
The product menu helps to update products in auto parts.
You can add vehicle range using start & end year.
Note: You have to add the start & end year in the old vehicles.
Auto parts list view with start & end year.
Tick "Common Products" to add common products for all vehicles.
You can add common products in auto parts.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.