Purchase Order Template Productby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||126|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Purchase Order Template Product
This module is useful to define multiple products in one custom template and load all products on a single click in the purchase order. How exactly it works, First need to create a custom product template and add a different kind of products in that, you need to select that template in purchase order and auto all related products of that template will be added in the purchase order line. you have done! it will make your effort very less otherwise you need to add that all products one by one in the purchase order line. Another thing is you can add products to a special price discount. so it makes this function more beautiful. Product Template is like product bundles or combo packs â extension for creating configurable product packages: With Bundles, you can quickly build complex products or create simple discount combos by mixing simple and variable products. It's very easy to configure, fast forward in the purchase process.
Create Template and choose your product and set price, description, order quantity, unit price,discount and UoM as per requirement.
Product Template that are set Active, available in Purchases.
Choose from Active Product Template.
Products from selected Active Template are added in purchase order line.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.