Purchase Order Disable Followers | Purchase Disable Followers | Request For Quotation Disable Followersby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||141|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Purchase Order/Request For Quotation Disable Followers
Generally in the odoo automatically vendors are added as followers in Purchase Order/Request For Quotation. so our module restricts that. This module disables the vendors automatically added as followers in Purchase Order/Request For Quotation. This module includes,
1) Confirmation RFQ: When you confirm the request for quotation the vendors are not added as the followers.
2) Send By Email: When you press send by email button in the Purchase Order/Request For Quotation the vendors are not added as followers.
3) Purchase Representative As Followers: When you confirm the RFQ it restricts the purchase representative automatically added as followers.
In the settings, tick the tickbox "Disable to add followers by confirm RFQ" to restrict the vendors automatically added as followers.
Now, confirm the RFQ and create purchase order.
In the follower's list vendors are not added as the followers in the purchase order.
In the settings, tick the tickbox "Disable to add followers by send by email" to restrict the vendors automatically added as followers.
We press "Send By Email".
Now we send the email, you can see the recipient's/vendor's name.
In the follower's list vendors not add as the followers.
In the settings tick the tickbox "Disable to add purchase representative as followers" to restrict the purchase representative automatically added as followers.
Now, create purchase order.
In the follower's list purchase representative not add as the followers.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.