Report Sectionby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||378|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
Do you want to make an offer letter/product brochure/terms and condition template/complain letter? So here we build a beautiful module that can be helps you to make an every documents easily. You can easily customize the report with the provided tools. We will provide Report Sections with three different types of PDF reports like with company address/without company address and only company name.
- Easy to customized content with Report Template Tool.
- Style your document with style tools for borders, Text Style, Text Size, Background Color.
- Easy to add the image in your document.
- Get a report in three different types like with company address/without address and only company name.
- Easy to add content in HTML or plain text.
- No special configuration required, install it, use it.
- This module saves your important time.
- It reduces human efforts.
Goto Report Template.
Define Report Name and Edit Report Template Border.
Write the Report Section Data Using Text.
Customize the Report Section Data Using HTML.
Print Report In Three Different Types of Format.
Print Report Without company name and address "Report Template Basic".
Print Report With company name "Report Template Internal".
Print Report With company name and address "Report Template".
For example like Terms and condition report.
For example Offer letter.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org request customization.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module