Schedule Activity for Multi Usersby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||34|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
Schedule Activity for Multi Users
Schedule activity is the perfect way to get a reminder of what needs to be done. This module helps you to manage different kinds of activities in one place. You can assign multiple users to the same activity at the same time. You can schedule activities like email, call, meeting, order upsell, to do, upload document & exception. You can schedule an activity with due date and time. This module shows all scheduled activities & assigns user names to the admin. Users can see their own scheduled activity after the log-in in Odoo. All the assigned users will be notified of the activity on that quotation when they Log-in. You can see scheduled activity in the List view & Kanban view.
Go to quotations and click "Schedule activity".
Select activity type, due date, assigned to & multi-users. After that write summary and activity description & press the "Schedule" button.
Planned activities in chatter look like this.
The activities list view looks like below, you can see here all scheduled activity.
The activity form view of the admin looks like below, admin can see all assign user names.
The activity form view of the assigned user looks like below.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is Not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.