Shop Product Sales Countby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||117|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Shop Product Sales Count
This module is useful to shows the product total sold qty on the shop page. Sales count helps to increase product sales and increase visitors. You can enable/disable the sales count on the website using the toggle button. You can set the customizable label(prefix label, suffix label) for shop count. You can set the shop count value in the decimal as well as a rounded number. You can show sales count globally or product-wise. You can also hide the sales count for the particular product.
Configuration for shop sales count, select prefix & suffix labels and choose qty value(decimal or rounded).
Sold qty smart button in the backend, that shows sold qty of that product.
You can enable/disable the sales count at the website.
Product sold qty at the shop.
You can enable/disable the sales count at the product listing and product detail page.
Product sales count in the product detail page.
You can show the sales count for the particular product.
The particular product sales count displays on the website.
The particular product sales count displays on the product detail page.
You can hide the sales count for the particular product.
The particular product sales count hide on the website.
The particular product sales count hide on the product detail page.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.