Mobile Number Option in Sign Up | Mobile Number Option in Login | Mobile Number Option in Reset Password Pagesby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||224|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Mobile Number Option in Sign Up/Login/Reset Password Pages
Currently, odoo provides sign up through email id for any new user. If a user wants to sign up/log in with a mobile number then odoo not provide that facility. As a solution, this module allows users to sign up/log in by mobile number. When the user resets the password then they can do that by mobile number and the email sent to the related partner of that user.
Tick "Password Reset" for reset password and "Free Sign Up" to signup via mobile.
We create an account now.
Mobile number field added in the signup form.
Signed in to account.
Mobile number field added in the backend.
It generates an alert if you try to sign up with an email that is already used by another user.
It generates an alert if you try to sign up with the mobile number that is already used by another user.
Now we log in with a mobile number.
Now we log in with email.
Now we reset the password.
Enter mobile or email.
Reset password email sent to the related partner of that user.
Version 15.0.2 | Released on : 9thMay 2022
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.