Quick Sale Order To Purchase Orderby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||256|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 9.0|
Quick Sale Order To Purchase Order
Wasting your important time to make a similar purchase order of your sale order? This module is useful to create quickly purchase orders from the sale order. We will help you to make this procedure quick, just on one click, it will be easy to create a purchase order from quotation or sale order.
"Create Purchase Order" button in the quotation/sale Order form view.
In the wizard, choose the vendor and choose order selection, RFQ or the purchase order, if you choose the purchase order then it will automatically confirm the purchase order after that press 'Create Purchase Order' button.
Newly created purchase order opened and it has a sale order field to reference the sale order.
Quotation/Sale Order form view has a smart button which indicates the number of purchase orders from the active sale order.
When you press the check button all products will go for creating RFQ/PO.
You can choose products randomly.
Ticked products will go in the wizard for creating RFQ/PO.
If you don't tick than it will add all items in the wizard.
Using the tick/untick button you can tick or untick products in the sale order lines tree view.
You can select products using the "Select Product" tick box in the sale order lines form view.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company/Multi-Website Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.