Table Size of Models in PostgreSQL DATABASE
Show Table / Models Size Odoo App
Database Table Model Size Display for Analysis
This app shows admin users the database table size for models/tables of postgres in Odoo so your admin users can do analysis of what tables occupied how much space in the database.
- Showing database table model size in Odoo view.
- Allow your admin users to do analysis for size occupied by models and attachment of that model.
- Please note that this size will only be shown for *models.model* kind of model/object in Odoo and so it will NOT show for wizard models, transient models and abstract models.
- It shows sizes in on model form view as shown in below screenshots.
- Also allow your admin users to do analysis for sizes by models/tables.
- For more details, please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Settings Menu (Odoo Standard)
Models with Table Size Menu
Models with Table Size List View
Models with Table Size Form View
Models Size Analysis Menu
Models Size Analysis Graph View
Models Size Analysis Pivot View
Models Attachment Size Analysis Menu
Models Attachment Size Analysis Graph View
Models Attachment Size Analysis Pivot View
Models Attachment Size Analysis Pivot View Group by Resource Name
Models Attachment Size Analysis Pivot View Group by Attachment
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.