SprintIT Accounting Base
This module is a base module providing fields and functions for multiple other Accounting related modules created by SprintIT.
Table of contents
APPLICATION HIGHLIGHTS [back]
A base module for other Accounting related modules.
Install before installing other Accounting related modules provided by SprintIT. This module adds fields, parameters and configuration needed by SprintIT Accounting modules.
Accounting Configuration [back]
Go to Settings -> Accounting -> Customer Invoices section.
Configure the following parameters:
- A) Notification Period: Notification period shown on printed PDF customer invoices.
- B) Penalty Interest Percent: Interest percent used for overdue customer invoices.
- C) Invoice Bank Account: Selected number of bank accounts shown on Invoice PDF.
Added Fields on Contact [back]
Invoice Delivery method: In what format does partner want to receive invoices
Added Fields on Invoice [back]
As shown below, new fields are automatically populated on invoices as configured above.
A) Penalty Interest Percent
B) Notification Period
Accounting Date: Field is visible for all invoice types
Delivery Date: The delivery date of the invoiced product or service. This is required by law to be on an invoice.
- Added field for calculating barcode string to be printed on the invoice report.
- Changed placeholder text to the terms and conditions field for better usablilty.
- Added analytic account and analytic account tags fields on miscellaneous journal items' list view as seen below.
SprintIT improves its customers' competitiveness and growth potential with Odoo.
We constantly develop new Odoo modules to help our customers run their business more smoothly and efficiently.
We regularly publish our new modules in the Odoo App Store.
SprintIT brings together agility, business understanding and a professional way of working.
Our skilled developers can tailor Odoo to meet your needs.
We are the first Odoo Gold partner in Finland. We are renowned for our professional developers and we want to tailor the ERP solution for you.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.