Stock Demand Estimate Matrixby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
|Lines of code||2044|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Stock Demand Estimate Matrix
This module allows to create demand estimates for a given product and location, on configurable time periods.
The module does not provide in itself any specific usage of the estimates.
Table of contents
This module relies on:
- The OCA module ‘2D matrix for x2many fields’, and can be downloaded from Github: https://github.com/OCA/web/tree/13.0/web_widget_x2many_2d_matrix
- The OCA module ‘Date Range’, and can be downloaded from Github: https://github.com/OCA/server-ux/tree/13.0/date_range
Go to Inventory > Configuration > Date Ranges and define your estimating periods.
Go to Inventory > Demand Planning > Create Demand Estimates to create or update your demand estimates.
Go to Inventory > Demand Planning > Demand Estimates to review the estimates created.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.