Stock MTS+MTO Ruleby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
|Lines of code||212|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Stock MTS+MTO Rule
This module add a Make To Stock + Make to Order Route.
If you choose the make to stock + make to order rule instead of the make to order route, the creation of a purchase order will depend on the virtual stock. There are 3 cases :
- The virtual stock of the product is 0
- => It will act exactly like the make to order route.
- The virtual stock is equal to the quantity ordered
- => It will act exactly like a make to stock route
- The virtual stock is more than 0 but less than ordered quantity
- => On part of the products will be taken from stock and a purchase order
- will be created for the rest. So it will act like both make to order and make to stock rule.
Example : We have a virtual stock of : 1 product A A sale Order is made for 3 products A. 2 Procurements will be created :
- 1 with a make to stock rule and a quantity of 1
- 1 with a make to order rule and a quantity of 2.
After validation, a purchase order with 2 products will be created.
Table of contents
You have to select ‘Use MTO+MTS rules’ on the company’s warehouse form.
If you cancel a delivery order and then recreate it from Recreate Delivery Order button in sale order form, then the stock level at the time of the Re-Creation won’t be taken into account. So if a purchase order was created when the sale order was first validated, a similar purchase order will be created during the Re-creation of the delivery order, even if not needed regarding the actual stock.
You have to select the mts+mto route on the product form. You should not select both the mts+mto route and the mto route.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.