Temperature and Symptoms Log Sheetby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||752|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Temperature Symptoms Log Record Sheet
Daily Record Temperature and Symptoms Log Sheet in Odoo
Employee Temperature Record Sheet (Employee Temperature Checks)
Employee Health Record Sheet and Logs of Health Daily Body Temperature Logs
This app allows you to log record daily for employees' temperature and symptoms by a responsible person.
- Allow Your Responsible user to record temperature and symptoms of employees daily.
- Temperature and Symptoms list, form, calendar and kanban view available.
- Automatically fetch employees related to departments / all departments if the department is not selected and generate entry in lines.
- On click of fetch employees temperatures and Symptoms tab filled up automatically.
- Send by email button to send Temperature symptoms recorded by email to manager.
- Temperatures Smart button on Employees Form.
- Open temperature and symptoms record line from the temperature smart button on employee form.
- Temperature symptoms line list, pivot and graph view added for analysis purpose.
- Print Temperature and symptoms pdf report.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Menu Items Available:
- Temperature Scan Form
- Temperature Symptoms Line
Temperature Scanner Responsible Group added on User Form
Temperature Symptoms List View
Fetch Employees (it will be filtered all employees related to department)
after fetch employee Temperature and Symptoms added
Send by Email on Temperature Symptoms Form
Open Wizard after click on Send by Email button (Email sent)
Email Form view
Attachment added in Email Form
Temperature Symptoms Calendar View
Temperature Symptoms Kanban View
Temperature Symptoms Print
Temperature Symptoms PDF Report
Temperatures Smart button added on Employees Form
Temperature Symptoms Lines open from Temperatures Smart button
Temperature Symptoms Line Menu
Temperature Symptoms Line List View
Temperature Symptoms Line Pivot View
Temperature Symptoms Line Graph (Bar Chart) View
Temperature Symptoms Line Graph (Line Chart) View
Temperature Symptoms Line Graph (Pie Chart) View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.