Set Timesheet Description Quick Selectby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||112|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Set Quick Timesheet Description
Odoo Timesheet Quick Description Set / Timesheet Description Automatically Set
Quick Timesheet Fill up with Timesheet Description
This app allows your timesheet user to fill timesheet by selecting description from list which will automatically set on description on timesheet. So using this app your timesheet user does not have to waste time in writing same description daily if they are working on some tasks and make their life easy for timesheet filling.
- Allow you to configure the timesheet description.
- Set Timesheet Description Automatically Set in description of timesheet line.
- Selecting Set Description set in timesheet description automatically so the user does not have to type it.
- Project Task with a timesheet tab also allows you to Select Set Description set in timesheet description.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
- Timesheet Descriptions
Timesheet Description Menu
Create My Timesheet without Selecting Set Description
Create My Timesheet With Selecting Set Description
My Timesheet with Set Description
My Timesheet with Selecting Set Description
My Timesheet List View With Set Description
All Timesheet List View With Set Description
Project Task With Timesheet Tab with Set Description
Timesheet by Project with Set Description
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.