Ventor Baseby VentorTech https://ventor.tech/
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||2489|
|Versions||14.0 15.0 16.0 13.0|
Ventor/mERP Base module
TO AVOID ANY ISSUES, PLEASE, USE ALWAYS LATEST VERSION FROM OUR GITHUB REPOSITORY - https://github.com/ventor-tech/merp/tree/15.0
The base module required for all Ventor/mERP-related modules, i.e.:
- Ventor/mERP Outgoing Routing
- Ventor/mERP Picking Product Skip
- Ventor/mERP Picking Wave
- Ventor/mERP Internal Warehouse
- and more ...
It allows user to install/uninstall modules via Inventory/Warehouse Settings screen.
In case there are multiple warehouses, this modules allows to select default warehouse that will be pre-selected for user when using menu "Internal Transfer"
Allows to define default location that will be used for Inventory Adjustments instead of default 'WH/Stock'.
Allows to show location barcodes disabled in the Community version.
Adds special access rights required by the "Ventor" app:
- Warehouse Operations Menu
- Inventory Adjustments Menu
- Instant Inventory Menu
- Internal Transfers Menu
- Manufacturing Menu
- Create Sales Order Menu
- Quick Info Menu
- Batch Picking Menu
- Ventor Access Rights
- and more ...
Module also allows to define user's default stock location for instant moves.
This module is designed to work only with "Ventor" application that can be downloaded from:
- https://ventor.app website - version obtained from here is suitable for all types of organizations
- Google Play - has limitations, not possible to customize app by request - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xpansa.merp.warehouse
"Ventor" app work both on regular mobile phones with Android 4.1+ and with professional barcode scanners. For full list of supported devices check F.A.Q.
VentorTech (https://ventor.tech/) is company specialized on building Personalized Inventory and Product Management System.
For all questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Base module that allow relation between Ventor modules
- 22.214.171.124.0 (2023-11-04)
- Added the setting "Check shipping information" to the Package Management menu
- Added the setting "Scan destination location once" to the Warehouse Operations menu
- Added the setting "Prohibition on updating inventory" to the Instant Inventory menu
- Added "Hide product's quantity" and "Hide Apply button" settings in the Inventory Adjustments menu
- 126.96.36.199.0 (2023-06-26)
- Added the setting "Force pack" to the Package Management menu
- Added the setting "Show quantity dialog first" to the Create SO and Create PO menus
- Added Wave Picking Menu
- Renamed the "Force destination package scan" setting to "Confirm destination package"
- Added setting "Use reusable packages" to Cluster picking menu
- 188.8.131.52.0 (2023-03-06)
- Added RFID menu
- Added the barcode of the Sale order name to the Picking Operations report for outgoing transfers
- Added "Order Recheck" menu
- 184.108.40.206.0 (2022-12-23)
- Added the setting "Save transfer after exit" to the Internal Transfers menu
- Added the setting "Allow creating new packages" to menus Instant Inventory, Batch Picking, Cluster Picking, Internal Transfers, and all Operation Types
- Added the ability to move pallets
- 220.127.116.11.0 (2022-10-10)
Added the setting "Start inventory with 1" to Instant Inventory
Added the setting "Hide Qty to receive " to Types of Operations is Receipt
Added ability to check Custom Build Name for all devices from Odoo side value
Added Ventor Settings menu with submenu:
- Warehouse Opration
- Package Management
- Batch Picking
- Cluster Picking
- Internal Transfers
- Instant Inventory
- Quick Info
- 18.104.22.168.0 (2022-06-08)
Added group "Validate Inventory"
Added warning note in user settings about field "Allowed Warehouses"
Fixed uploading Custom Mobile Logo
Renamed name of fields in Ventor Configuration:
- Apply default lots -> Apply default lots and serials
- Transfer more items -> Move more than planned
- Autocomplete the item quantity field -> Autocomplete item quantity
- Manage packages -> Show packages fields
- Scan destination package -> Force destination package scan
- Manage product owner -> Show Product Owner field
Added the setting "Confirm source package" to all Operation Types and dependency on the general "Package" setting
Added "Apply default lots and serials" dependency on the general "Lots & Serial Numbers" setting
Added automatic switch on the "Show Put in pack button" setting in all menus to default if setting "Package" is switched on
Added automatic switch on the "Show Product Owner field" setting in all menus to default if setting "Consignment" is switched on
- 22.214.171.124.9 (2022-04-27)
- Changed name of the group from "Manufacturing Menu" to "MO and WO management"
- Added record rule "See Stock Quant Package from allowed warehouses" for restricting access to warehouses for odoo users
- 126.96.36.199.8 (2022-02-03)
- Added security group "Warehouse Operations: Allow applying all qty of product"
- Added automatic switch on the "Manage package" setting in all menus to default if setting "Package" is switched on
- Added the setting “Scan destination location” to all Operation Types
- Added dependency of settings "Show next product" and "Confirm product"
- Added the settings "Behavior on split operation" and "Behavior on backorder creation" to all Operation Types
- Added sudo rules for validating stock picking in transit
- Added post init hook and migration for setup Allowed Warehouses to users
- 188.8.131.52.7 (2021-12-2)
- Removed unused settings displayed in the Ventor Preferences tab on the user form
- Removed "Default inventory location" from the Inventory settings from the Ventor Configuration
- Changed "Ventor Configuration" menu, added "User Settings" menu item
- Removed "Custom package name" field displayed in the Ventor Preferences tab on the user form
- Added "Custom Build Name" field in Ventor Configuration/Additional Settings
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.