Facebook: Convert Long-lived Tokenby Viindoo https://viindoo.com/apps/app/15.0/viin_social_facebook_verify
|Lines of code||5850|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
- If your Facebook app is not verified yet and without access to get Page information, you will have to use the 1 hour validation Access Token on "Graph API Explorer".
- Therefore, this module allows you to convert short-term (1h) to long-term access codes (60 days) for continuous use.
- Community Edition
- Navigate to Apps.
- Search with keyword viin_social_facebook_verify.
- Press Install.
To gain access to Pages info, users need to obtain an authentication access token on Graph API Explorer.
However, this code is only valid for 1 hour, cannot be used continuously.
This module helps you to convert an access code used in 1 hour to valid for 60 days.
You navigate to Social Marketing > Configuration > Social Media > Facebook, enter the access code in the User Exchange Token field, press Save.
You choose Convert Token to 60 days to convert the access token.
As such, the access token has been converted to 60 days.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.