Quick answer for website contact formby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/website , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/website
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||38|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Quick answer for website contact form
This module was written to extend the functionality of the website contact form to support sending the interested contact an automatic welcome email and allow you to customize it.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Automation > Automated actions > Quick response to website contact form and edit anything there.
Quicker way to just change the email template (something that most likely you will want to do):
- Go to Settings > Technical > Email > Templates
- Edit the template called Quick response to website contact form.
To use this module, you need to:
Have an email address in your main company. It will be used as sender address.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/website project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.