|Lines of code||31|
Odoo Pinterest Domain Verification | Claim website
Pass registration of your Odoo website as a claimed website for your business account on Pinterest by meta-tag.
Pinterest requires you to claim a website domain to get access to analytics for the Pins you publish from your site, the analytics on Pins that other people create from your site, and let people know where they can find more of your content.
The module adds the HTML tag to your website, so Pinterest can confirm that you own the website you want to claim.
Follow these steps to verify the website domain:
- Get a domain verification code in the Pinterest business account settings - Ads - Catalogs.
- In Odoo activate the Developer Mode.
- Go to the Website - Configuration - Websites menu.
- Select a website.
- Fill in the Pinterest Domain Verification Code.
- Save the changes.
Watch the Video Tutorial
- Init version.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.