Documents/Attachments on Website Shopby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. https://www.probuse.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||86|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Documents Attachments on Website Shop Ecommerce
Odoo Shop Product Attachments and Documents in Odoo
Product Documents in Odoo Ecommerce
This app allows the sales team to attach documents on product form in the backend which will be shown to the website shop ecommerce product page on frontend to your customers and visitors of your website.
- This module allows the sales team to attach documents on product form which will be shown to your product page of website eshop.
- This module adds features on E-commerce/Eshop to allow customers to check and download product documents. For example, a company can allow customers to download documents like Product detail specification, Terms and conditions, etc...
- Customer/Visitors/Guest/Anyone can view and download documents from the product page on the website.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Products Kanban View
Attachments/Documents on Product Form View
Sales tab on product form where user has to set all documents which can be download by customers.
Shop Page on Website
Show Attachment on/off Switch Button
Product View on Website Page
All documents attached in product in backend will be available on shop and can be downloaded by customers.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.