Website Sale Attribute Filter Orderby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||20|
Website Sale Attribute Filter Order
Move active checkbox options to the first place of the list
Table of contents
- Go to the eCommerce (/shop)
- Drop down the ‘Customize’ menu
- Enable the ‘Product Attribute’s Filters Marked First’ option
- Go to the eCommerce
- Set one or more attributes on
- You can see that all enabled attribute values are bubbled up to the first position in the list.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add support to change the order of the attributes (by name, by sequence, …)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Alexandre D. Díaz
- Pilar Vargas
- Manuel Márquez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module