Website Sale Stock Availableby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||411|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Website Sale Stock Available
This module extends the functionality of the Product Availability module (technical name: website_sale_stock) so that for the eCommerce the Available quantity of a product is taken into account instead of the free quantity.
Note that in the past the eCommerce availability was based in Forecasted quantity. This isn’t true anymore from version 15.0.
If a product is configured to prevent sales if not enough stock (see configuration section) and its page is accessed in the Website Shop, the availability messages will be based on the Available quantity instead of Free quantity. And also, the eCommerce won’t allow you to buy more products than Available quantity (not Free quantity isn’t taken into account).
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Master Data > Products and edit a product that you only want to sell in the eCommerce if there is enough stock.
- Navigate to Out-of-stock (continue selling) field in the Sales tab and unset it.
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Settings, navigate to Stock available to promise section and set the desired option (you might need extra modules). If you do not choose any, the value of Available quantity will be equal to Forecasted quantity.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to your eCommerce.
- Select a product that you has been previously configured to prevent sales if not enough stock for the web product page.
- Odoo doesn’t allow you to add the product to the cart if Available quantity (not Free to use quantity) is equal or less than zero. Besides, availability messages will be based on the Available quantity instead of the Free to use quantity.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Pedro M. Baeza
- David Vidal
- Iván Todorovich
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module