Detect changes and update the Account Chart from a templateby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , BCIM https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Okia https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools
|Lines of code||1395|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 9.0 v 8.0 v 15.0|
Detect changes and update the Account Chart from a template
This is a pretty useful tool to update Odoo installations after tax reforms on the official charts of accounts, or to apply fixes performed on the chart template.
- Allows the user to compare a chart and a template showing differences on accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions.
- It may create the new account, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions detected on the template.
- It can also update (overwrite) the accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions that got modified on the template.
Table of contents
The wizard, accesible from Accounting > Settings > Update Chart Template, lets the user select what kind of objects must be checked/updated, and whether old records must be checked for changes and updates.
It will display all the objects to be created / updated / deactivated with some information about the detected differences, and allow the user to exclude records individually.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Generate and update account reconcile models.
- Generate XML-ID for fiscal position tax and account mapping lines.
- Allow to select independently operations to perform (create, update, deactivate).
- Detect fiscal positions to deactivate?
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Jacques-Etienne Baudoux <email@example.com>
- Sylvain Van Hoof <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nacho Muñoz <email@example.com>
- Alberto Martín - Guadaltech <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fernando La Chica - GreenIce <email@example.com>
- Jairo Llopis (https://www.moduon.team/)
- Factor Libre:
- Luis J. Salvatierra
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module