Show links between refunds and their originator invoices.by Pexego https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
|Lines of code||136|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
Show links between refunds and their originator invoices.
This module shows the links between refunds and their original invoices in the invoice form and also keep track of refund lines and their original invoice lines.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to “Invoicing -> customers -> Invoices”, create an Invoice and validate it by clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Create a Credit Note by clicking on the ‘Add Credit Note’ button.
- In the form view of that Credit Note you can see the new field ‘Invoice reference’ that is a link to the Original Invoice (the one you created in step 1)
- Come back to the original Invoice created in step 1 and you will see a new page in the notebook called ‘Refunds’. There will be the Credit Note that you created in the previous step.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Pexego Sistemas Informáticos. (http://pexego.es)
Nikul Chaudhary <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Antonio Espinosa
- Luis M. Ontalba
- Ernesto Tejeda
- João Marques
- Luis J. Salvatierra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module