Account Loan managementby Creu Blanca https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|16.0 15.0 12.0 11.0 14.0 13.0
Account Loan management
This module extends the functionality of accounting to support loans. It will create automatically moves or invoices for loans. Moreover, you can check the pending amount to be paid and reduce the debt.
It currently supports two kinds of debts:
- Loans: a standard debt with banks, that only creates account moves.
- Loan types info: APR, EAR, Real Rate.
- Leases: a debt with a bank where purchase invoices are necessary
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing / Accounting > Accounting > Loans
- Configure a loan selecting the company, loan type, amount, rate and accounts
- Post the loan, it will automatically create an account move with the expected amounts
- Create automatically the account moves / invoices related to loans and leases before a selected date
On a posted loan you can:
- Create moves or invoices (according to the configuration)
- Modify rates when needed (only unposted lines will be modified)
- Reduce or cancel the debt of a loan / lease
Due to the changes on 16, we will generate two moves on leasings, one for the invoice, and another one for the change from long to short term.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.