Account Payment UNECEby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files
|Lines of code||1193|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 15.0 v 12.0|
Account Payment UNECE
This module adds a field UNECE Payment Mean on Payment Methods to be able to use a standard written by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (which has 56 members states in Europe, America and Central Asia, cf Wikipedia). This standard define a codification of the payment modes, cf the official code list.
This codification is used for example in the two main international standards for electronic invoicing:
- Cross Industry Invoice (CII),
- Universal Business Language (UBL)
Table of contents
- Go to the menu Accounting > Configuration > Management > Payment Methods
- On each payment method, select the appropriate value for the UNECE Code.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/community-data-files project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.