Weight in Sales Orderby odooai.cn https://www.odooai.cn
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code
|16.0 14.0 15.0 11.0 13.0 12.0
Weight in Stock Inventory Operation Picking and Move
- All in one Weight solution for sale, purchase, purchase agreement, mrp, stock. Please check follow Pay app.
- Product auto weight is ready. Click to buy and download.
- Sale order Product weight is ready. Click to buy and download.
- Purchase order Product weight is ready. Click to buy and download.
- Purchase agreement Product weight is ready. Click to buy and download.
- MRP Product weight is ready. Click to buy and download.
- Stock inventory picking operation Product weight is ready. Click to buy and download.
- Add product sku weight in Stock Inventory.
- Add product sku weight in Stock picking Operation and stock move.
- Calculates total weight of a Stock picking.
- Support kg(s) or lb(s)
Multi Language Support
Setup product weight.
Show product total weight in list view.
Get product weight and total weight in stock picking.
The calculation uses the following formula:
order_line_net_weight = (line_product_weight / line_product_uom_factor)
weight_total = sum(order_line_net_weight)
Weight app relate. You need to pay for every app.
Use in product auto weight
Use in sale order
Weight in sale report
Use in Purcahse Order
Weight in purchase report
Use in Purcahse Agreement
Use in MRP Manufacturing
Use in Stock Picking
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.