Multi add widget,Product batch add. 批量增加产品by odooai.cn https://www.odooai.cn
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|10.0 11.0 12.0 16.0 13.0 15.0 14.0
App One2Many multi add widget
Easy Multi add record in one2many list in form , easy advance add detai line
Latest update: v220.127.116.11
Add attr support in create tage
Latest update: v16.23.06.21
Add advance add para: pro_single_add
- 1. One Click to add multi product to Sale Order. Free Download from here.
- 2. One Click to add multi product to Purchase Order. Free Download from here.
- 3. One Click to add multi product to MRP Bom. Free Download from here.
- 4. One Click to add multi product to Stock Picking Order. Free Download from here.
- 5. One Click to add multi product to Account Customer Invoice, Vendor Bill. Free Download from here.
- 6. You can also make any one2many field to get this feature by config the xml.
- 7. You can filter or group the product / object, in the pop windows, and the multi select and add to the order
Easy to Use. Click "Multi Add Items" in the one2many tree view.
Step1. Click "Multi Add Items" in any order form.
Step2. Select product (or any item you setup in xml).
Step3. Click "Select", then all product you select would add to the order.
Check this example.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.