Asterisk PBX connector for Odoo platform
The primary module
- Odoo open source, enterprise and odoo.sh are supported.
- Click to call from Partner form.
- Partners calls history with consolidation on parent company with grouping by partner employees.
- Call recording, sharing and discussion.
- Call recording transcript (using external transcript service - https://iap.odoo.com/iap/in-app-services/781)
- Automatic opening of partner's form on call.
- Set phone's caller ID name from Odoo partners database.
- Normalize your phone numbers database.
- Get caller's salesperson SIP channel and connect customers directly to their managers.
- Organize differentiated phone customer service by quering customer tags from Asterisk dialplan (e.g. put VIP customers in the VIP queue or in first place).
- SIP client agnostic.
- Partner creation from active call or call history.
- Advanced call history analytics.
- Automatic call & recordings archiving.
- Works with the most Asterisk distributions (only AMI connection used).
- More features coming...
- Custom development available for request.
For documentation and support visit docs.OdooPBX.com
Incoming call popup
Custom call reports
Call recordings view
Call recording tags
Call recordings list with transcript
PBX / Odoo user list
PBX / Odoo user form
Check out more addons
Bugs, feature requests
For community support and documentation please visit OdooPBX.com
For bugs and feature requests please submit a request here: email@example.com.
Asterisk / FreePBX support
This module requires a running Astrerisk instance.
Network connection between Asterisk and Odoo instance is required.
Please refer to Asterisk documentaion for Asterisk configuration.
If you are a novice in Asterisk/FreePBX and do not know how to complete Asterisk part of installation you can request paid support to help you setup your PBX. Please submit your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asterisk! Enjoy with Odoo!
Asterisk Plus Documentation
You can find setup installation instructions at https://docs.odoopbx.com.
Paid installation is available at https://odoopbx.com/paid-installation.
Instance registration and subscription
In order to use this application you must register your Odoo instance in our billing system. Check out the Instance Registration Guide: https://scribehow.com/shared/Register_your_Odoo_instance__yczyIZtZQZycdXLSSlp6NQ
After the registration you should update your Payment Profile and add your payment source that will be used to pay for the subscription: https://scribehow.com/shared/Updating_Payment_Profile_and_Subscribing_to_a_product__3_GiJbTBSLmkCmmr5fy6VQ
After that you click the SUBSCRIBE button to begin your subscription or click FREE TEST 14 DAYS to start the product evaluation. If you decide to opt-out from the product you must cancel your trial subscription before the trial period ends otherwise subscription will start automatically.
- New option Server -> Starting Exten added. This allows to define starting extension when Autocreate PBX Users is enabled.
- Fixed a bug with phone format.
- Small UX improvements.
- Launch of the new billing system with pay-as-you-go pricing model. Now subscription management is built directly into the application.
- Added active calls widget for getting quick information on current calls from any place.
- The Asterisk Plus Agent is not installed on the Asterisk server and has a auto configuration initialization. Please contact technical support to assist you with migration!
- Added database index for call reference in order to speed up things on large deployments.
- Many other small fixes and improvements.
- Added an option to disable phone formatting to leave numbers as is. Useful for Arabic and other BiDi languages.
- Automatic Agent connection implemented.
- Call direction detection improvement.
- Search partner by number refactoring. Added an option Search number operation that allows partial number search. This is used when number field is used to store several phone numbers separated with a '/'.
- Call recording MP3 conversion moved to the Agent side to reduce Odoo worker's load.
- Added support for OpenVPN. Now Agent can make connection to Asterisk server using OpenVPN.
- Added call recording transcript & ChatGPT summary feature.
- 2.0 release.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.