Attachment Size Limit by Userby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||113|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 15.0 v 14.0|
Attachment Size Limit
Size Limit of Attachments by Users
Document Attachment Size Limit Upload Restriction in Odoo
Attachment Size Limit (Document Management System DMS)
This app allow you to specify attachment size limit on users form which will allow you to restric user to upload file/attachment which are greater than size specified for the user(s).
- Attachment Size Limit set on user form..
- Only Apply to users who have Attachment Size Limit Group Ticked.
- Applicable limit only on when user try to add attachment in open chatter and using manage attachment option on developer mode. This limit does not apply to any attachment which comes from websites.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Configure Attachment Size Limit
Configure Attachment Size to the user form
Add Attachment on record from Backend
Add attachment from chatter box
Select File(s) to attach in current record
- - Selected Files has diffent File size in MB
Generate size limit error
- - Generate Error Message with max allowed size limit.
- - Generate Error With Files name and it's size.
- - Couldn't attach file(s) if file(s) size is greated then Attachment size Limit.
Add Attachment From Manage Attachments Menu
You can also add attachment from above menu
- - Odoo allowed to manage attachment(s) from record.
- - Allow to create new attachment(s) or update attachment detail(s) directly.
- - Allow to select only one record at time from Button.
Select file to attach in record
File Attached in record
Generate an error if file size is greater then attachment size limit
Access Group of Attachment Size Limit - Restrictin will Apply to Users under this Group
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.