Project on Attendance Screenby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Project (project)
• Employees (hr)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|See License tab
|17.0 14.0 16.0 15.0
Project on Attendance Screen for Selection
Select Project on Manual Attendance Screen Odoo App
This app allow your employee to select project who has access of project on Manual Check in/ Check out screen of Odoo standard as shown in below screenshot. So employee/internal user who has project access and working on project they can select project on manual attendance screen of odoo standard feature as shown below during checkin screen.
- Allow employees to select project on the attendance screen of odoo standard.
- Project(s) are visible/listed based on project access to logged in employee.
- Allow to select on attendance screen during check in so your employee can choose which project he/she is going to work.
- After selecting project once user press checkin confirm button of odoo standard then project will be stored on attendance record as shown.
- Please note that project selection option is NOT available for kiosk mode of attendance view.
- For more details, please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Project Selection on Attendance Screen [Odoo Standard]
Select Project on Attendance Screen on Check in time
Project Set on Attendance Record on Checkin
Attendance List view [Odoo Standard] with Project Column
Attendance Form View [Odoo Standard] with Project Field
Attendance Checkout Screen [Odoo Standard] - Project will NOT Appear Here on Checkout Time.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.