Optional quick createby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/server-ux , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-ux
|Lines of code||53|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 15.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 7.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Optional quick create
This module allows to avoid to quick create new records, through many2one fields, for a specific model. You can configure which models should allow quick create. When specified, the quick create option will always open the standard create form.
Got the idea from https://twitter.com/nbessi/status/337869826028605441
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- go into the menu of ir_model,
- select the model for which you want to disable the quick create option,
- enable the option Avoid quick create.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by: * Odoo Community Association
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-ux project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.