• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||254|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 15.0 v 13.0|
- Update purchase price after receipt
- If the product has FIFO cost, the product standard_price will be overwritten
- Depends on system parameters:
- purchase.update_product_price - if set to False, the product seller price will not be modified, if set to True, the product seller price will be overwritten
- purchase.add_supplier_to_product - if set to True, the supplier and the price will be automatically added to the supplier info of the product, if set to False, no modifications will be made in the supplier info of the product
- purchase.update_list_price - if set to True, the list price will be updated according to trade markup value. If set to False, the list price will not be updated
- sale.list_price_round - decimal number to which the list price is rounded
- purchase.update_standard_price - if set to True, product standard price will be modified with price from purchase order
- New fields added in product template:
- last_purchase_price - last purchase price. It’s updated at receipt validation
- trade_markup - trade parkup for the product. It can be updated with a wizard (Action->Set trade markup)
- New feature:
- if trade_markup is set for a product, at reception the sale price will be computed from last_purchase_price and trade_markup
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.