Employee End of Day Reportby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
• Project (project)
|Lines of code
|See License tab
|16.0 17.0 15.0
Employee End of Day Report
End of Day Report for Employee Odoo App
This app allow your employee to create and manage end of day report as shown in below screenshots and send them to manager.
- Allow your employee to create end of day report and confirm it.
- Allow your employee to print end of day report in PDF format as shown.
- Allow HR officer to view all end of day reports and print in PDF format.
- Allow your employee to create timesheet from end of day report form view.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
End of Day Report Menu
End of Day Reports List View
End of Day Report Form View
End of Day Report Form View With Create Timesheet Button
Created Timesheet after Press Button
End of Day Report Form View with Send By Email Button
The screen of Send by Email
End of Day Report Form View with
Print End of Day Report Sample PDF
Print End of Day Report Sample PDF Report
End of Day Reports List View
Sample Email Template
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.