Sale Estimates to Customerby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Invoicing (account)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|See License tab
|17.0 13.0 10.0 11.0 15.0 12.0 14.0 16.0
Sale Estimates to Customer
Create Sales Estimate Odoo App
Sales Estimation Management
This app allows you to create a sales estimate and send your customer by email along with a sales estimate pdf report attached in the mail. And the system also allows you to create sales quotations directly from sales estimates as shown in the below screenshots.
- Allows your sales team to create and send a sales estimate to your customer(s) and create a sales quotation directly from the estimate form. Your user can estimate on sales estimate lines by selecting a product and sending that estimate to your customer.
- Basically, the app can be useful when you want to estimate first before creating of quotation for your customer and which will allow sending an estimation to your customer, once the customer confirms the estimate you can create a sales quotation from the estimate directly.
- Sales estimates can be created, managed and sent to customers and then confirmed and approved by team. So we have added workflow of approval as shown in the below screenshots on the sales estimate form.
- Print sales estimate PDF report as the sample is shown.
- For more details, please check the below screenshots and watch the video.
Show "Estimates" menu in Sales Application
List View of Sales Estimates
Sales Estimates Blank Form View
Sales Estimate in Draft State
Sales Estimate in Confirmed State
Sales Estimate in Approved State by Manager
Send by Email Composer for Sales Estimate
Sample Email Template
Set Created Sales Quotation Reference on Sales Estimate
Created Quotation From Estimate
Print Estimate menu
Sample PDF Report of Sale Estimate
Kanban View of Sales Estimates
Calendar View of Sales Estimates
Pivot View of Sales Estimates
Graph (Bar Chart) View of Sales Estimates
Graph (Line Chart) View of Sales Estimates
Graph (Pie Chart) View of Sales Estimates
Activity View of Sales Estimates
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.