Odoo Assistance with User Documentation and Manualby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||897|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 15.0|
Odoo Assistance with User Documentation and Manual
Odoo Knowledge Module
This app allow your documentation user / team to write documentation or user manual for Odoo ERP applications. And it also allow your end users/employees who is working on Odoo ERP to read documentation of applications (written by Documentation User) and ask question if Odoo Processes.
- Allow your documentation user to write documentation for ERP users of Odoo System.
- Please note that you will have to write documentation we are just providing framework of documentation. So documentation needs to be prepare by Documentation user.
- Allow your documentation user to give URL for document links which are online links and also allow them to upload User manual PDF.
- Your Employees/Users can go to documentation and find related documents he/she wants to read and understand process of applications.
- Allow your Employees/Users to search documentation of application using quick search wizard.
- Allow your Employees/Users to ask question to documentation user if do not understand anything in flow/process.
- This app provide assistance to end users when they are working in any Odoo application. If they found any query in Odoo workflows/functionality they can go documentation menu and read documentation and if not understand they can raise question. When they raise question system will automatically send email to answerer/documentation user as notification.
- When answerer answer question from employee/user after giving answer answerer can send email to employee/user who has raised question.
- This app allow you to prepare knowledge base as documentation for End Odoo ERP users.
- For example if new sales person come in company and if he/she do not know how to you Odoo sales application then he/she can go to documentation and find all material related to sales application and read it and for any question he/she can ask question to documentation user.
- PDF reports are available for question/answer and knowledge based.
- Allow documentation user to create version of documentation.
- For more details please watch video and see below screenshorts.
- Knowledge Base
- Quick Search Knowledge Base
- Questions and Answers
- Documentation User ===> James Hansen
- Employee/User ==> Muhammad
Documentation User Group - Person who Write Documentation
Documentation User Login
Documentation Knowledge Base List View
Blank Documentation Form View
Written Documentation User Form View (Example)
Documentation List View
Documentation Form View
Documentation Form View with Ask Question Button
Created Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers Form View
After Click Send Button Send Mail to documentation User
Quick Search Knowledge Base Menu
Quick Search Knowledge Base Open Wizard
After Search Knowledge Base List View
Knowledge Base Form View with Employee can read/see document online URL and pdf.
Documentation User Login
Questions and Answers List View
Questions and Answers Form View with Send by Email Button - After giving Answer
Send Email to Employee
Email Sent to Employee/User who Asked Question
Questions and Answers Form View with Ask Questions PDF
Documentation User Form View with Create Version Button
Created Version Form View
Tags List View
Application List View
Knowledge Base Form View with Knowledge Base Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.