Vendor Dashboardby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Invoicing (account)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||144|
|License||See License tab|
|Versions||14.0 16.0 13.0 12.0 15.0 17.0|
Dashboard for Vendor in Odoo
Vendor Dashboard in Odoo
This app adds a Vendor Dashboard under Purchase.
- This module will allow your team to view the Vendor Dashboard.
- Vendor Image, Name, E-mail on Dashboard.
- RFQs Button on Dashboard and while clicking on RFQs Button which shows Request for Quotes.
- Purchase Orders Button on the Dashboard and while clicking Purchase Orders Button which shows Vendor Purchase Orders.
- Agreements Button on Dashboard and while clicking Agreements Button which shows Purchase Orders Agreements.
- Vendor Bill Button on Dashboard and while clicking Vendor Bill Button which shows Vendor Bill.
- Products Button on Dashboard and while clicking Products Button which shows Vendor Products.
- Vendor Price Lists Button on Dashboard and while clicking Vendor Price Lists Button which shows Vendor Price Lists.
- Contacts Button on Dashboard and while clicking Contacts Button which shows Vendor contacts.
- Payment Terms Button on Dashboard and while clicking Payment Terms Button which shows Vendor Payment Terms.
- For more details watch the video and check below screenshots.
- Vendor Dashboard
Dashboard Menu with Kanban View
Click to RFQs, you can view Request for Quotes
Show The Request for Quotes in List View
Click to Purchase, you can view Purchase Order
Show The Purchase Order in List View
Click to Agreements, you can view Purchase Agreements
Show The Purchase Agreements in List View
Click to Vendor Bill, you can view Vendor Bill
Show The Vendor Bill in List View
Click to Products, you can view Vendor Products
Show The Vendor Products in List View
Click to Vendor Pricelists, you can view Vendor Pricelists
Show The Vendor Pricelists in List View
Click to Contacts, you can view Vendor Contacts
Show The Vendor Contacts in List View
Click to Payment Terms, you can view Vendor Payment Terms
Show The Vendor Payment Terms in List View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.